Decadent Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Shake Recipe
This Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Shake Recipe recipe will surely satisfy your taste buds and is made with Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard 100% Whey—Extreme Milk Chocolate Flavor. In my opinion—Gold Standard 100% Whey—is one of the highest quality protein powders available for purchase. Beside this protein powder’s mixability, it’s also highly nutritious, and my go-to protein supplement for flavor and workout recovery. All in all, it’s the perfect way to get added protein that tastes like an indulgent dessert.
- Recipe Uses Gold Standard 100% Whey—Extreme Milk Chocolate Protein Powder
- Recipe Uses Simple & Clean Ingredients
- Contains Only 455 Calories
- Delivers 51G of High Quality Protein
- Contains Low Carbs (Only 29G)
- Special Protein Shake E-Guide Below
Here’s the delicious whey protein shake recipe:
Use this protein shake recipe as a healthy snack, mid-day pick-me-up or as a pre or post workout recovery shake. Try it today!
- Unsweetened Vanilla Flavor Almond Milk - 1 Cup
- Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Chips - 1 Tablespoon
- Plain Greek Yogurt - 1/4 Cup
- Creamy, Natural Peanut Butter - 1-2 Tablespoons
- Ice Cubes - 2-3
- Redi Whip Fat Free - 2 Tablespoons
- Measure and prepare Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Shake Ingredients.
- Add almond milk, protein powder, chocolate chips, greek yogurt and ice to a blender or electric mixer.
- Blend all ingredients for approximately 30 seconds or until it's completely blended.
- After blending, pour shake into your favorite mason jar, glass or shaker bottle and garnish with a few chocolate chips and add spritz of whipped cream.
Add cocoa powder for added chocolate flavor.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 455 Carbohydrates: 29gProtein: 47g
Recipe Ingredient Options:
We prefer the ingredients listed above for this chocolate peanut butter protein shake, but you can use the following alternatives in place of the ingredients we recommend, if that’s your preference. Keep in mind plant-based ingredients are an option as well.
Protein Powder Options:
Vanilla Protein Powder (although we don’t recommend it)
Peanut Butter Alternatives:
- Peanut Butter Powder
- Cashew Butter
- Almond Butter
Non-Dairy Milk Options:
- Soy Milk
Dairy Milk Options:
- Regular Milk
- Skim Milk
- Dash of Vanilla Extract
- Dash Cocoa Powder as a Garnish
Want More Protein Shake Recipes?
Healthy & Easy Graham Cracker Protein Shake Recipe
CLICK HERE To Get The Recipe.
Truly Delicious Oatmeal Cookie Crunch Protein Shake Recipe
CLICK HERE To Get The Recipe.
If you’re anything like me, you’ve been on a lifelong quest to find the best tasting chocolate protein shake. Consequently, I’ve tried many, but this Chocolate Chip Peanut Protein Shake takes the cake or in this case the shake—Lol.
Made with healthy ingredients this delicious smoothie has a total calorie count of 455 calories, 51 grams of protein and 29 grams of carbs and makes for the most perfect meal replacement. Altogether, this recipe takes the delicious flavor notes of each ingredient and melds them together into one darn, delicious, low carb treat for my sweet tooth.
Final thoughts… I believe you’ve stumbled upon protein shake recipe gold here. In my humble opinion is one of my favorite protein shake recipes and supplies plenty of protein to satiate my appetite.
So scoop some protein powder, pour some almond milk, toss in some greek yogurt, add peanut butter and mini chocolate chips and finish with a touch of fat-free whipped cream. Once again, please do me a favor and give this a try.
Until next time,
Christian Graham—NSCA-CPT, CFSC, FMS2
Functional Strength & Mobility Specialist – @Body360Fit
PS. And remember, you’re just one workout away…
PPS. Did you enjoy this protein shake recipe? If so, please share it with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
If you have have any questions or have a recipe to share, please leave it in the comments below. You can also send me a message via the contact form.
- The Ultimate Showdown: Glutamine Vs Creatine
- Delicious & Easy Shamrock Protein Shake Recipe
- Foam Rolling: Upper Back & Shoulders (Tutorial)
- Simple & Healthy Banana Protein Shake Recipe
- How To Improve Shoulder Mobility With Wall Slide Exercises