Oatmeal Cookie Protein Shake Recipe
Promise me something, will you? The next time your sweet tooth is geared up and you’re trying your damnedest to adhere to ‘the diet plan’, please give this Truly Delicious Oatmeal Cookie Crunch Protein Shake recipe a go. It surely won’t disappoint and will keep your macros right where they need to be, regardless of where you place this recipe in your day!
But hold up a second. Before you grab the recipe, let me ask you—would you like more healthy protein shakes?
In the meantime, while you’re waiting for those recipes to show up, keep read reading to grab the Delicious Oatmeal Cookie Crunch Protein Shake recipe below.
- Whey Protein Powder, Chocolate Flavor - 1 Scoop
- Unsweetened Almond Milk, Vanilla Flavor - 1 Cup
- Quaker Whole Oats or Quaker Quick Oats - 1/4 Cup
- Pumpkin Spice (or Cinnamon) - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Vanilla Extract - 1 Teaspoon
- 4 Ice Cubes (can also be crushed ice)
- Quaker Simply Granola - 1-2 Tablespoons
- Measure and prepare Oatmeal Cookie Crunch Protein Shake Ingredients.
- Add almond milk, ice, oats, protein powder, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon into a blender or electric mixer.
- Blend all ingredients for approximately 30 seconds.
- After blending pour shake into your favorite glass or shaker bottle and finish with 1-2 tablespoons of Quaker Simply Granola.
* Pumpkin pie spice can be replaced with cinnamon.
* * For a thicker consistency add more ice and blend for a longer period of time.
Additional Body360 Fit Protein Shake Recipes
Do you like Graham Crackers? Do You Like Graham Crackers With Protein?
We Know We Do. And If You’re Anything Like Us, You’re Going To Want To Try Our Graham Cracker Protein Shake!
CLICK HERE To Get The Most Delicious Graham Cracker Protein Shake Recipe
Oatmeal Cookie Protein Shake Conclusion
In summary, all can I say is wow—just wow. As the name states, this protein shake is truly delicious. Hence the name ‘Truly Delicious Oatmeal Cookie Crunch Protein Shake.’
You see, I’m a self diagnosed chocoholic—and it’s a problem to be honest, lol. So a protein shake recipe that’s naturally rich with mouth watering chocolate flavor, embodies the taste and texture of a crunchy oatmeal cookie with the thickness of a milk shake, truly is a decadent treat when dieting. And best of all, this protein shake still meets my daily calorie, carbohydrate, protein and healthy fat quotient.
Final thoughts: The pumpkin pie spice and chocolate protein powder meld together beautifully, while the oats add nutty, earthy notes and the vanilla extract boosts the vanilla almond milk flavor. Although, the pumpkin pie spice packs too much of a flavor punch for some, this can be corrected by dialing the amount back slightly, swapping it out for cinnamon or removing it all together.
Lastly, this protein shake really does taste like a crunchy oatmeal cookie. Furthermore, Quaker Simply Granola with Oats, Honey, Raisins and Almonds adds the perfect finishing touch and ultimate crunch factor to this recipe. But be careful—I’m only adding a sprinkle and you should too.
So add this shake recipe to your healthy snack rotation. I know you’re gonna love it as much as I do.
Until next time,
Fitness Guy @Body360Fit
PS. And remember, you’re just one workout away…
PPS. Did you enjoy this protein shake recipe? If so, please share it with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
If you have have any questions or have a recipe to share, please leave it in the comments below. You can also send me a message via the contact form.